Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcome to my new blog...

...featuring covert snapshots of men rocking their very personal (and tasteful) fashion statements.

After I started "trainspotting" these men, I thought, why not share my finds with others...so that they might draw inspiration from their fellow man and the way in which he puts his wares together. And, of course, for women to drool over the way their fellow man puts his wares together.

This is only the beginning...

This was the inspiration. You can see why. Burgundy corduroys with a charcoal grey wool coat (with matching burgundy velvet accent on collar. Paisley scarf in c, blalck gloves and a pinky ring, to boot. His friend's skull socks matched with blue striped scarf and leather jacket was equally compelling! Rockin' it.


I love the unusual combinations here of tweed mustard jacket with teal stripes and black & red checkered shirt/scarf. Collar up is a nice touch. Leather buttons and suede elbow patches just make me...




Another paisley scarf sighting! Both men have loop-tied it.
Cognac suede vest (!) and matching leather gloves peeking out of pocket.
Navy sweater and light blue shirt underneath.

I am incredibly jealous of men's shoes!!!
Rothman's on Park Ave and 18th Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment